Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Perfect Pumpkin Cupcakes

These Pumpkin Cupcakes have soon become one of my personal favorites. They are absolutely delicious and one of the most moist flavors I have created! They are the perfect for fall and of course Halloween celebrations. They have a light and fluffy cream cheese frosting that absolutely melts in your mouth!!




"Hi Leah,

I just wanted to say thank you for making my exquisitely delicious cupcakes for my birthday! It was such a special treat….and by far the best cupcakes I’ve ever had!! The pumpkin flavor was so perfect and so freaking moist and what could be better than cream cheese frosting? More cream cheese frosting.
J Thanks so much for all the effort you put into those, it was GREATLY appreciated.

Your biggest fan,

Alison"

No comments:

Post a Comment