Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pink Damask Baby Shower Cake and Cupcakes

I had so much fun with this order!! Pink, pink, more pink & modern damask scrolling!! The invites for this baby shower were soo cute and inspirational, I love being able to design off of fun invites! There are 7 dozen mini cupcakes- yellow cake with chocolate buttercream, chocolate with buttercream, and coconut with buttercream & shredded coconut topping. The cake is a chocolate chip cake with chocolate buttercream filling, a light pink buttercream frosting, airbrushed damask with pink border and fondant roses and "Madalynn".





"Hi Leah,
The cake and cupcakes were a HUGE hit!! I wish I had some cards to pass out, everyone went crazy over the cake. And I have to say, chocolate chip cake...YUMMY!! My new fave!!
I will be calling you again for sure!! My boys have bdays in a few months. My youngest loved the cake and cupcake (had a few leftovers).
Thank you so much. Everything was yummy and beautiful.
Can't wait to get another cake soon!!
Sending you a pic of the cake and cupcakes at the party.
Thanks for everything!!
H"

No comments:

Post a Comment