Monday, March 14, 2011

Exciting News!!!!!!!!!!

I am so very, very, very excited, happy, ecstatic, and elated to share that as of today, I have signed a lease, and Leah's Sweet Treats will soon be open as a storefront!! We will be located at 4910 Camp Bowie- directly across from Kincaid's Hamburgers, on the bricks!! It is an AWESOME location and space- and I couldn't be more excited!!
 Soon you will be able to come in and buy cupcakes on a daily basis, and pick up your custom cakes & cupcake orders at your convenience! I also wanted to take to my blog to thank EACH AND EVERY ONE of you who took a chance on me, came back for repeat orders, and referred me to your friends and family- without you all this wouldn't be possible. Most importantly this wouldn't be possible without the unfaltering and continuous support of my PARENTS- Mom and Dad, thank you soooo much for all of your help, your patience, your support, and of course- your amazing P.R. skills ;) 
I will keep everyone updated as we begin renovations of the space, and hopefully will be open for business sometime during the month of May. In the mean time, I will still be doing all my custom orders, and delivering them to you- so please don't hesitate to call!!
Leah's Sweet Treats will be located between the Locksmith and Pompeii Salon

Here is a view looking out from inside the shop.

Will keep everyone posted, and again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU everyone for your support of Leah's Sweet Treats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment