Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March has been a great month!

Well as March is coming to an end- I have to say, it was a great month! Lots of hard work, lots of exciting new changes, and lots of fun! Speaking of such fun: last Saturday I was a sponsor at the Food Bank's "Breakfast with the Stars" annual event. I am not kidding people, I had so much fun! The "stars" were great, kids were having an awesome time, and I met sooo many new, friendly people! Also, if you signed up to win the gift certificate, the lucky winner will be chosen this weekend, and you will be notified by next week!!
Here are a few pics from the event:

Just another little note: The phone that I use for my business (817-692-0256) gets terrible service where I am currently working from, so please, please don't hesitate to call again if it goes straight to voicemail or does not ring at all! I always try to call you back the same day if you leave a message, but if I am super busy until the evening I will call you back the next day. I am also ALWAYS available via email, and it is sometimes easier to get ahold of me that way: Leah@SugarPieHoneyBuns.com. That way if you email me in the evening I almost always get back to you that night.
I am sooooo looking forward to April & all the exciting orders already coming in! Be sure to book your Easter treats ASAP- my weekends are filling up fast! That being said- I now need at least 2 weeks notice for larger custom orders, so please try to get in contact as soon as you know you might want to place an order. I hate to turn away anyone, but since this is literally a one girl operation at this point, I can only do so much in one weekend!!
Thank you all, have a sweet night!

No comments:

Post a Comment