Monday, July 11, 2011

"The Bride's Room" Mini Cupcakes

Hi everyone! I have been really slacking in the blogging department! I have also been slacking big time on my picture taking- I prefer to take shots of cupcakes all setup instead of after the fact when they are already boxed up, so thankfully for this order Arden Prucha Jenkins of Arden Prucha Photography got some awesome shots of the mini's I did for The Bride's Room one year Annivesary! You can check out Arden's Blog post featuring the mini's, The Bride's Room, and her wonderful photography work Here
Kim Gotcher of The Bride's Room contacted me to do some mini's for her one year anniversary of her shop being open, and I was super excited because A. she loves pink as much as I do B. her shop is also on Camp Bowie (and she consequently was feelin' my pain over the permit situation) and C. her shop was sooo cute and all of her dresses were honestly beautiful! I'm a picky gal- and these were definitely top of the line, feminine, modern dresses! To all my Fort Worth friends who have recently become engaged- I really do suggest you go in and take a look! She also has the cutest accessories (my fav) and it's always a fresh of breath air to encounter friendly, honest, down to earth people in this c-r-a-z-y wedding industry!!
The mini's that I made were 5 dozen pink champagne with pink champagne buttercream and almond with buttercream. The decorations were soft pink, pearls, and gold- super delicate and "wedding-y" (new word!) 


Photo Credit: Arden Prucha Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment