Saturday, September 3, 2011

Paisley Birthday Cake

This 30th Birthday Cake is for Kristin's surprise birthday tonight at "Painting with a twist"! Her sweet sister Kim planned everything, and gave me a general direction to go with the cake- paisley and fun colors! I really enjoyed working on this one because I don't always get to do a lot of buttercream piping, and you KNOW I love the bright colors :) It is an 8" white cake with cream cheese and fresh raspberry filling covered in a funky orange buttercream with buttercream paisley and floral details. Please be sure to click on the picture to enlarge- whenever my photos are uploaded into blogger the automatic lower resolution of the picture distorts the colors a bit- so they are off just the slightest, but for a cake like this it makes a big difference!



No comments:

Post a Comment